What is T2?
T2 is a Leadership Discipleship Program. T2 is designed to take individuals who have completed our S-Core Program to the 2nd tier in practical application of their faith. T2 campers will be challenged by lessons, accountability, and one another to develop spiritual habits necessary for a life lived in obedient faith. The program will have a focus on making camper’s faith their own as campers will be stretched past their comfort zones on and off-campus while serving others and pursuing the Lord. The program provides students with an opportunity to serve, to lead, to grow, and to be involved in the ministry of summer camp at a whole other level.
There are limited spots available, so apply now. We will only accept 4 girls and 4 guys for each session.
You must have attended S-CORE to apply.
Who is T2 for?
- T2 campers must have already completed one S-core session in a previous summer.
- T2 is for individuals who have completed their sophomore year through their senior year in high school.
What will they do at camp?
T2 is a rewarding spiritual, emotional, and personal growth experience with tons of hands-on application. T2 campers will serve in many ways our staff serve. Each day T2 will hold daily small group Bible studies and discussions. In the mornings after their lessons the will help facilitate the recreation games for Color Wars, and each afternoon they will serve under or Food Service Manager as the kitchen staff prepares the meals for camp. At the end of each day they will attend the worship service then meet with their T2 group to debrief and unpack all that God did that day. At the end of each week they will help prepare the camp for a new week.
Here’s what a typical day in T2 looks like:
- 7:30am – Wake up
- 8:00am to 9:00am – Eat Breakfast with campers
- 9:15am to 10:00am – T2 Group Lesson
- 10:00am to 11:00am – Quiet Time
- 11:00am to 11:30am – Attend Hype
- 11:30am to 12:15pm – Assist with Rec Games
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm – Eat Lunch with Campers
- 1:30pm to 7:30pm – Prep/Cook/Serve Dinner
- 7:45pm to 9:15pm – Attend Evening Worship
- 9:30pm to 10:00pm – Small Group Time
- 10:00pm to 11:00pm – Free Time
- 11:00pm – Back to Cabin
- 12:00am – Lights Out
When are the sessions?
- Session 1: June 2nd – 28th
- Session 2: June 30th – July 26th
**Each session begins on Sunday at 3pm and ends on Friday at 4pm
How much does it cost?
The cost is $849.
This includes all the meals, and lodging for the duration of the session, 4 weekends off campus, and the capstone trip at the end of the summer. We recommend brining some extra cash in case you want to purchase items from the camp store or other off-camp trips and outings.
What is the Capstone Trip?
At the end of the summer, the T2 campers from both Session 1 and Session 2 will pack into vans and head off for a trip they will never forget. (The cost of the trip is covered in the T2 fees.)
When is the Capstone Trip?
T2 campers from both Session 1 and Session 2 must arrive and be ready at Camp Siloam on Sunday, July 28th at 12:00pm. They will arrive back at camp and be ready to be picked up on Sunday, August 4th at 12:00pm.
What should they bring?
- Camp Appropriate Clothing (see dress code)
- Closed-toed shoes for work in the kitchen.
- Laundry Detergent (Washers and Dryers are available at camp)
- A sleeping bag for the weekend camping float trip and Capstone Trip
- Extra cash for snacks & souvenirs, off-camp trips, and Capstone Trip
- Long sleeve shirts & pants (camping at nights get cold)
- Socks & Underwear
- Shoes or sandals to hike in
- Swimsuit (Tankini bathing suits are okay as long as the top overlaps the bottom)
- Towel and Washcloth
- Pen or Pencil
- Bug Spray
Please do not bring:
- Cell Phones (see policies)
- Music Players
- Handheld Gaming Devices
- Recreational Drugs
- Two-piece swimsuits (gals)
- Speedo swimsuits (guys)
How do I apply?
- Step 1: Apply – Click the button below to fill out the application. You will create a username and password. You can check the website to see if your references have completed their form. References must be completed to be considered for a T2 spot.
- Step 2: Interview – Once all references are completed, we will call you for a phone
- Step 3: Position offer, Registration, and Deposit – After we have sorted through applications we may offer you a T2 spot. We will send you a link for you to complete the camper registration and for you to pay the deposit. You will have 2 weeks to pay the deposit or we will offer the position to someone else.
If for some reason you have problems or questions with the application, please call us at 479-250-1865.